Research of strength and elastic characteristics of russian-made cross laminated timber slabs
Mikhail A. Filimonov
Deputy head of laboratory of wooden structures of TSNIISK named after V.A. Kucherenko of JSC RCC. Moscow, Russian Federation
Pavel N. Smirnov
PhD of Sci. Tech., Head of the laboratory of wooden structures of TSNIISK named after V.A. Kucherenko of JSC RCC. Moscow, Russian Federation
the current state and experience of foreign researches of cross-laminated wood as products for the construction industry are analyzed. The basic principles of production of CLT material and its design features, as well as the advantages of CLT structures in comparison with traditional structural materials are given. The reasons limiting the use of this material in the Russian Federation are indicated. The results of research work are presented, the purpose of which was to study the strength and elastic characteristics of a new structural material made of CLT by conducting experimental studies to determine the bearing capacity of structures made of CLT, as well as the development of modern standard test methods for determining the bearing capacity of structures made of CLT, as a bimodular orthotropic material. Information is provided on the test methodology used and the results of experimental studies to determine the floor slabs bearing capacity in bending out of the plane of the sheet; wall panels load-bearing capacity in compression in the plane of the sheet and determination of the wall panels rigidity in shear in the plane of the sheet for samples with different grades of wood, the number and layuot of outer layers. The data of experimental tests of CLT samples to determine the floor slabs bearing capacity for bending and wall panels for compression and their rigidity in compression are presented, the nature of deformation and destruction depending on the design features of the CLT material is studied. The prospects for using the results of the work in the development of normative-technical and organizational-methodical documents are determined. Used Books:
1. SP 64.13330.2017 «SNiP II-25-80 Derevyannye konstruktsii»
2. GOST R 56706-20152015 «Plity kleenye iz pilomaterialov s perekrestnym raspolozheniem sloev. Tekhnicheskie usloviya»
3. EN 14081-1:2016 Timber structures. Strength graded structural timber with rectangular cross section – Part 1: General requirements
4. Eurocode 5 (EN 1995-x–x; EC 5): Design of timber structures.
5. ISO 16696-1:2019 Timber structures — Cross laminated timber — Part 1: Component performance, production requirements and certification scheme
6. Gardon S., Pirvu C. (2011). Editors. US CLT Handbook: Cross-Laminnated Timber, Vancouver, British Columbia: FPInnovations.
7. Karacabeyli E., Douglas B. (2013). Editors. CLT Handbook, US Edition. Special Publication SP- 529. Pointe-Claire, Québec, Canada.US CLT Handbook. ANSI/APA, 2018. PRG 320, Standard for Performance-Rated Cross-Laminated Timber. APA, The Engineered Wood Association, Tacoma, WA. USA.
8. National Construction Code, Building code of Australia, Volume One, 2019.
9. EN 16351:2015 Timber structures. Cross laminated timber. Requirements.
10. EN 13986:2004+A1:2015 Wood-based panels for use in construction. Characteristics, evaluation of conformity and marking
11. Schickhofer G., Bogensperger T., Moosbrugger T., (2010). CLT handbook: solid timber construction technique with cross laminated timber-verification based on the new European standardization concept. Graz: Verlag der Technischeny Universität.
12. Brandner R. (2013). Production and technology of cross laminated timber (CLT): a state-of-the-art report. In: Focus solid timber solution - European conference on cross laminated timber (CLT), Graz, Austria.
13. Bogensperger T., Silly G., Schickhofer G. (2012). Comparison of methods of approximate verification procedures for cross laminated timber. Research Report, holz.bau forschungs gmbh, Graz
14. CSA O112.10-2008 (R2017) Evaluation of Adhesives for Structural Wood Products (Limited Moisture Exposure)
Возврат к списку